Remenbering


That day was just a regular day, she bought her return ticket at the Greyhound station, and we went to have a coffee in a small Mexican place across the street waiting for departure time.


She gave me a nice poem she wrote for me to remember her during the 2 weeks we were going to be away from each over.



We talked about hitchhiking to Las Vegas or Tijuana during spring break.



Then it was time to leave and she sat at the end of the bus and waived at me as the bus started to leave.



I dropped her at the greyhound station a Wednesday afternoon in February and I have never been able to remember clearly the date.....because I never saw her again….



Today I remembered… it was 19 of February 1986 .... 3 days later she overdosed...




Photo © Aaron Feaver

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés